Saturday, May 30, 2020

Let Your Dreams Blossom


I was excited when I saw the new Inky Paws Challenge was a Floral Theme since I recently got the Floral Fringe Stamp set! I couldn't wait to color it up!!

I also got the dies that work with the Floral Fringe Stamp, Frames Squared.  Made making the card easy peasy!!


I also had a helper with this card! Alyssa is a *great* helper, haha!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook Floral Fringe,

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Garden Green,
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, SU Daffodil Delight, SU Garden Green,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, rhinestones,


5 comments:

Farhana S said...

one of my favorite stamp sets from NND! Love what you did with it!

Indy's Designs said...

Not sure which is cuter. Your cat or your card! LOL! Your card is so full of bright, vibrant colors and is perfect with the floral theme challenge at Inky Paws! Then there is your cute little 4-pawed cutie! What a darling helper!
Hugs,
Debbie

2sistersproject said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors. Alyssa is so cute 💙
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Diane

beckynoelle said...

This is so bright and happy! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Gorgeous card and 'helper'. :) hee hee