Monday, May 25, 2020

We can do it!

Another card I made to send to a co-worker during the social distancing time. This Social Distance Anya is just so perfect and I still just love decorating the mask.

I made a similar card in April and liked it so much that I CASE'd myself. :) 



Thanks for stopping by and have the best day ever!

Stamps~ TGF~digi~Social Distance Anya,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, 
Designer Paper~ Authentique Carefree Collection
Other Goodies~ copics, Arteza Everblend markers, prismacolor pencils, white pen, Wink of Stella gold pen, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni I love these cards you are making! What a great card!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Who would have thought we would STILL be social distancing in the middle of July?!?! I just love how you are so good about making cards for others and actually sending them out. :)