Monday, June 29, 2020

May Fairy Tot

**I tried to get this done and posted for International Fairy Day but life just had other plans! Still a cute fairy regardless!!**

I just found out that today, June 24, 2020 is International Fairy Day!! How super cool is that!! I just had to create a fairy card for the occasion!! 

I found this ever-so-cute May Fairy Tot already printed out in my digi folder so I decided to color her up! She's from Sweet November. I'm telling ya, I love Amy's images so much!!


I got a new "color" of stickles and I have to say that it might be my new favorite! It's Twinkle. I just love it!!! The photo doesn't show it very well but it's almost holographic. So pretty!!



I am also making this card as inspiration for my new challenge, There's a Stamp for That. Still a week-ish left in the current challenge of butterfly or fairy or hello. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a super duper great day!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~May Fairy Tot, Pretty Pink Posh Blissful Butterflies,

Ink~ SU Tempting Turquoise, 
Cardstock~ SU Soft Sky,
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup~Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX set 1, Martha Stewart border punch, stickles, rhinestones,


1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Absolutely love your coloring on this and the patterned papers you chose - that yellow background is fab! :) TFS