Saturday, June 6, 2020

Oceans of Birthday Wishes

Another mermaid to share today!! This is one of the fabulous mermaids from Some Odd Girl called Puffer Cone Mermaid! I just love her expression!!

I used a stencil and inked up the background. After I got it finished I thought it was too bold for the fun Mermaid and her Puffer Cone so I added some vellum over top to mute it a bit.


I embossed the sentiment (I think I maybe should have done a darker color but I do like that it's sort of hidden with the white) and then added a few sequins to finish the card off.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a simply wonderful day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Puffer Cone Mermaid, Craftin' Desert Divas~Mermaid Lagoon,
Ink~ SU Pineapple Punch, SU Grapefruit Grove, SU Highland Heather, VersaMark
Cardstock~ vellum, SU Calypso Coral,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, Crafter's Workshop Mini Fish Scales stencil, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, sequins, white embossing powder, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,


1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love how you added the vellum to help make the image really stand out. TFS!