Monday, June 22, 2020

There's a Stamp for That Challenge #1-You're the reason that I smile card

I am just SO excited!! Today is the first challenge at my new Facebook group, There's a Stamp for That Challenge!!! I have missed my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge so much that I decided to start a new challenge! If  you're not a member, come on over and join in the fun!!

I wanted to make it so that every challenge there were several "themes or options" so that everyone can play along and not feel they have to go buy supplies for it (unless they want to and then just blame the challenge, I like enabling!!). With that being said, our first challenge themes are: Butterflies or Fairies or Hello. 

I chose the butterflies and fairies as a fond memory of the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge and the hello is to say hello to new and old friends! 😊

For my card today I decided to go with the butterflies!! I recently got my first order from Reverse Confetti (I don't know why it took me so long), and I couldn't wait to ink up the Butterfly Blossoms stamp set!! I just {heart} that butterfly!!


I think it turned out so pretty!

Be sure to come join the fun and have a great day getting crafty!

Stamps~ Reverse Confetti~Butterfly Blossoms,

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Cardstock~ SU cardstock,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, Reverse Confetti Butterfly Blossoms dies, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, White embossing powder, SU Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, sequins,

2 comments:

Jim and Dar said...

A very lovely card for sure! Thanks for the inspiration.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

LOVE that butterfly!!!