Saturday, July 18, 2020

Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms

Hello there and Happy Saturday!!  Today I have a card using a fun digi I colored up during a coloring challenge and decided it was time to get her on a card!

This is Puddle Hopping Tia from Some Odd Girl.  I always swear that little kids are magnets for puddles! 😀 


I put the sentiment on the inside of the card. I love these Kid Quotes and have had them for several years. I need to use them more!


Thanks for stopping by and have the best day ever!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Puddle Hopping Tia, Inkadinkado~Friendly Advice,

Ink~ SU Tempting Turquoise,
Cardstock~ SU Tempting Turquoise,
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup~Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, stickles, glossy accents, raindrop shaped dewdrops? (I can't remember what they're called!)

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Such a cute image and I love how you added the little raindrops. :)