Thursday, July 9, 2020

HB2U

Last weekend in the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Group there was a Jumpin' June Recap event with lots of fun challenges. I had lots of projects this week that were due so I didn't get a chance to play along until now. Hopefully I can get a few done before they close on Sunday. 

The first challenge was Celebration. I thought the What's Up Dude stamp set would be fun to use to make a birthday card.


Have a super day!

Stamps~ Kraftin' Kimmie~What's Up Dude,

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ SU Poppy Parade, 
Designer Paper~ Crate Paper~Toy Box Collection,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Awesome card!! I have a hard time making masculine cards - especially non-adult masculine cards. This is a great one to take inspiration from. TFS :)