Saturday, July 11, 2020

Life happens...coffee helps!

Playing along with another Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Challenge from last weekend. This one was to create an easel card. It's been YEARS since I made an easel card so I looked up a tutorial on SplitCoastStampers to use. I decided on the basic easel card, which directions can be found HERE.

For my stamps I used the super cute My Happy Place stamp set. I just got this recently and was excited to ink it up!




Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Stamps~ Kraftin' Kimmie~ My Happy Place, 

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Tranquil Tide,
Cardstock~ SU Tranquil Tide,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, enamel dots,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the easel card! Not sure I have ever done one, may have to rectify that. :)