Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Peony

It's time for another inspiration card for the Ching-Chou Kuik's Facebook group! This week the designers were given the challenge of Vintage or Distressed or Shabby Chic. I'm not going to lie, I made a horrible face and went EEK when I saw those challenges. They are just not my style but I decided to give it a go and went with the distressed option and distressed the edges of my image and papers. 

I used the gorgeous Peony digital stamp. I just love the way she looks like she has a story to tell.


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here again real soon! Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ Ching-Chou Kuik~digi~Peony,

Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Tempting Turquoise,
Designer Paper~ Memory Box~Jubilee,
Other Goodies~ copics, Tim Holz distress tool, rhinestones,


1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I am loving what you are doing with these images - so gorgeous!! :)