Monday, July 6, 2020

There's a Stamp for That Challenge #2- Life's a Pool Party

Today starts Challenge #2 at my Facebook Challenge Group~There's a Stamp For That. If you're not a member, come join the fun!! Our first challenge had 94 entries!! So many different styles and talents! I'm enjoying it so much and hope that my members are too!!

Challenge # 2 is the themes of Summer or Slimline Card. For my first inspiration card I decided to combine the two together! I do believe this is the first true slimline card I've made but I can see I'll be making many more in the future!!

I used a fun set from The Greeting Farm called Pool Party. If that doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does! 😀




I had fun adding glossy accents to all the tubes and glasses to make them shine and be a bit more realistic. I think this turned out so cute and fun!


Thanks for stopping by and if you're on Facebook, come on over and join in the fun in my group!!


Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Pool Party,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide Ink~ Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean, SU Tempting Turquoise,
Cardstock~ Bristol Smooth, SU Tempting Turquoise, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, white pen, glitter pens, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, glossy accents, Whimsy Stamps Waves Slimline die

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is super cute! Great job combining the two themes into one fabulous card.

Lisa said...

Great job. I lovr how you combined both summer and slimline together. What slimline die did you use on the front?

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love all of those little images on there and that slimline die is perfect for a pool card. TFS!