Monday, July 27, 2020

There's a Stamp for That-May your day Bubble Over with fun!

Have you heard the news? Sweet November released two mermaid clear stamp sets!! and boy are they FABULOUS!! For my card today I used the new Merwees Set #1. I just love these little mermaids!!

This card is for the new challenge at my Facebook Challenge Group, There's a Stamp for That. Challenge #3 is mermaids or thinking of you. Easy peasy!

I started my card by making the background with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a paintbrush with some water. I basically just scribbled and then used the paintbrush with water to blend it. I really like how it turned out. 

From there I just kept adding details until I got it where I liked it. I just love these little Merwees!!


Have a wonderful day and if you're on Facebook and looking for some fun, come join my group!!

Stamps~ Sweet November~Merwees Set #1, SU Sea Street

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pacific Point, VersaMark, SU Coastal Cabana,
Cardstock~ Bristol Smooth, SU Concord Crush, SU Pacific Point,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens, Newton's Nook Frames Squared Dies, white embossing powder, glossy accents, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen,

I also am going to be trying to do a short video with each of my cards so you can view today's video HERE!

No comments: