Friday, December 11, 2020

Forgotten Friday- Merry Christmouse

It's time for Forgotten Friday! This week I was overwhelmed at first at how many "forgotten" stamps there are in my room but then I saw this cute little House Mouse stamp and knew he had to be colored up!!


I think the last time I inked this stamp up was in 2008!! I think it definitely qualifies as forgotten! 


One thing I did notice is that I use to only color House Mouse images in colored pencils as I was afraid of the small areas with copics. When I colored this up this time with copics it didn't bother me at all. My coloring has come a long way!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

Supplies~
House Mouse Merry Christmouse Stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Basic Grey Figgy 6x6 Paper Pad, SU Merry Merlot Cardstock, Nestabilities Circle Dies, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Rhinestone Basic Jewels,

No comments: