Thursday, December 17, 2020

May 2020 Sheetload of Cards-Thank You

I have a little pile of "stuff" on my desk that I decided to go through recently. In it I found the alcohol ink backgrounds that I've used recently, some designer series paper that was given to me already cut into A2 size and I found a stack of May 2020 Sheetload of Cards backgrounds that I had made but never used. 

I always, always need thank you cards so I decided to turn these into some thank you cards. You can see the original post with the May 2020 Sheetload information HERE!


I am glad I had saved these although I giggle because I don't remember exactly why I didn't use them right away! LOL! I'm happy that now I have 12 more thank you cards in my stash!


Have a wonderful day!! and I hope you get crafty!

Supplies~
SU Retired Designer Series Paper, SU Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, The Greeting Farm Lettered Stamp Set, SU Tempting Turquoise Ink, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, SU Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, 


No comments: