Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sketch Sunday- Little Dreamer

It's time for Sketch Sunday! This week I have another Sweet Sunday Sketch! Sketch #72! This sketch sort of threw me a bit and I didn't follow it exactly but it was a good starting point!



I went through all my stamps and finally decided to use a retired stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Oliver and Amelia~Little Dreamer. Not sure I've ever inked this set up! Such a sweet little set!!


I added the sentiment on the inside. I really like the different colors I used for this card. Simple but lets the images shine!




Thanks for stopping by! I'm on winter break now from work so hopefully I'll have lots of time to get crafty!! I will be working ahead though as next month I'm super excited to be a guest designer for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Have a wonderful day!

Supplies~
The Greeting Farm OA Little Dreamer Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, SU Grapefruit Grove Ink, SU Flirty Flamingo Ink, SU Powder Pink Ink, SU Wild Wasabi Ink, SU Grapefruit Grove Cardstock, SU Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, Crafts-Too Stars Embossing Folder, Twinkle Stickles,

No comments: