Thursday, January 28, 2021

February 2020 Sheetload of Cards- Thank You

I think I make more thank you cards than anything else, but that's okay! I do enjoy making them!

I used the February 2020 Sheetload of Cards for this set of thank you's. You can find all the information about this Sheetload of Cards HERE!!





I really think this set turned out so pretty and am thinking I might make more sets like this as I have quite a bit of this SU Fresh Florals Designer Paper left!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies~
SU Daisy Delight Stamp Set, SU Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper, SU Tranquil Tide Cardstock, Tranquil Tide Ink, Gina K. Designs Artists Choice 110 lb. Cardstock, SU Banners Pick a Punch, 

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love how you have shown off the designer papers

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Gorgeous! Love the color on these. TFS