Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Surprise!

It's my turn on the TLC Designs Blog today! Are you following it? If not, you should! The other design team members post some of the most inspiring creations plus you don't want to miss any TLC Designs news!!


I had a blast with the digital stamp, One Eyed Harry! I printed him out and then colored him up with my copics. I know his name is Harry but I just couldn't resist going a bit girly with him as I wanted to use the Perfectly Precious Paper Pad!!


I used the Aztec Sunshine Circle die for the circle elements on my card. I used an embossing folder on the inner circle to add some dimension.


To complete the card I added the sentiment on a banner, added sparkle and some rhinestones. Such a pretty but yet fun, card!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Be sure to follow the TLC Designs blog, join in the Facebook group- TLC Designs Creative Sharing and the TLC Designs YouTube Channel!! Lots of inspiration and fun!!

All the TLC Designs products used on today's card~ One Eyed Harry Digital Stamp, Perfectly Precious Paper Pad, Aztec Sunshine Circle Die

No comments: