Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Happiness Is...Blowing Bubbles!

I'm up on the TLC Designs Blog today!! Are you following the TLC Designs Blog? If not, you should! The other design team members post some of the most inspiring creations plus you don't want to miss any TLC Designs news!!


I had fun with today's card using the Togas and Bubbles stamp set. I have to admit, I do enjoy blowing bubbles!! They make me smile!


I thought the You Are My Sunshine Slimline Paper Pack was bright and happy to go along with the Togas and Bubbles stamp set


My die cuts come from the Butterfly Rectangle Frame die and the Land and Sea dies.


I enjoyed creating this little scene and finished it off by adding some glossy accents to the window and bubbles and some sparkle to the flower and the bow/dress on the girl troll. 

I just smile when I look at this bright and happy card and hope it makes someone else smile too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Be sure to follow the TLC Designs blog, join in the Facebook group- TLC Designs Creative Sharing and the TLC Designs YouTube Channel!! Lots of inspiration and fun!!

Supplies~
TLC Designs Togas and Bubbles Stamp Set, TLC Designs You Are My Sunshine Slimline Paper Pack, TLC Designs Butterfly Rectangle Frame Die, TLC Designs Land and Sea Dies, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, SU Cardstock, SU Banners Pick a Punch, C.C. Designs Black Olive Ink, 

No comments: