Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Hello With Poetic Pixie

I'm up on the TLC Designs Blog today!! Are you following the TLC Designs Blog? If not, you should! The other design team members post some of the most inspiring creations plus you don't want to miss any TLC Designs news!!


Today I have a card using the fun pixie from the Poetic Pixie Digital Stamp set. I thought he looked like he had written the "Hello" from the Celebrate Sentiments Stamp Set


I paired him with some papers from the Creeping It Real Digital Papers and also the Watercolor Naturals Slimline Stock Paper Pack


The dies I used all came from the Rosie Sentiment die. I really like that you can layer with this die and also that is has several smaller dies to use as accents. I thought the little swirly was fun so I added a couple to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Be sure to follow the TLC Designs blog, join in the Facebook group- TLC Designs Creative Sharing and the TLC Designs YouTube Channel!! Lots of inspiration and fun!!

Supplies~

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, I love how you did the die on top of the cardstock like you did! Awesome job!