Wednesday, September 22, 2021

La Catrina

I'm up on the TLC Designs Blog today!! Are you following the TLC Designs Blog? If not, you should! The other design team members post some of the most inspiring creations plus you don't want to miss any TLC Designs news!!


Today I am using the La Catrina Stamp Set. I have always been intrigued with the Day of the Dead, Día de Los Muertos, and took the opportunity to learn more about it once I saw this amazing stamp set. I thought THIS explained many aspects of it. I also admit I watched Coco more than a few times. 😉


I think it is a beautiful way to remember the dead and I loved learning more about it.


The La Catrina stamp is so fun to color up. So many intricate details that just make it stunning!!


I kept the card simple so that the image and all the colors could shine. I used the Aviary Oval die to cut the image out and then paired it with the Butterfly Rectangle Frame die

I really am pleased with the end result. It's colorful and eye-catching!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Be sure to follow the TLC Designs blog, join in the Facebook group- TLC Designs Creative Sharing and the TLC Designs YouTube Channel!! Lots of inspiration and fun!!

Supplies~
TLC Designs La Catrina Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, TLC Designs Aviary Oval Die, SU Pacific Point Cardstock, TLC Designs Butterfly Rectangle Frame Die, SU Real Red Cardstock, 

No comments: