Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Celebrate with Sweetie

I'm up on the TLC Designs Blog today!! Are you following the TLC Designs Blog? If not, you should! The other design team members post some of the most inspiring creations plus you don't want to miss any TLC Designs news!!


I was in the mood to color up a dragon and Sweetie the Dragon just yelled out to me. Such a cute stamp and so much fun to color!!


I paired Sweetie the Dragon with the Celebrate Frame Die set. I love how this die set just makes the card come together so easily! 


It's nice that there is the oval that has the "Celebrate" on it so that you don't even have to worry about a sentiment although you could easily add one or put one on the inside.


I think this card turned out so cute and it came together so easily!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Be sure to follow the TLC Designs blog, join in the Facebook group- TLC Designs Creative Sharing and the TLC Designs YouTube Channel!! Lots of inspiration and fun!!

Supplies~
TLC Designs Sweetie the Dragon Stamp Set, TLC Designs Celebrate Frame Die, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, SU Cardstock, SU Enamel Dots, 

No comments: