Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Jump 4 Joy Interactive Card

I'm up on the TLC Designs Blog today!! Are you following the TLC Designs Blog? If not, you should! The other design team members post some of the most inspiring creations plus you don't want to miss any TLC Designs news!!


I've had this idea in my head for several months so I was so happy to get it created! I used the Festive Friends Digital Stamp set for the koala, leaves and sentiment. I just thought it would be so fun to have the koala jumping into the pile of leaves!


To achieve the movement, I used the Double Dial 2 Die. So fun to have movement on the card!




I added touches of interest with the Delicious Slimline Designer Paper Pack. The arrows on the dial were made with the Action Stamps, a handy stamp set for interactive cards.


The final element was the sentiment which I die cut with the Aztec Sunshine Die

Such a fun autumn card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Be sure to follow the TLC Designs blog, join in the Facebook group- TLC Designs Creative Sharing and the TLC Designs YouTube Channel!! Lots of inspiration and fun!!

Supplies~

No comments: