Sunday, October 24, 2021

You've Been On My Mind

My friend, Kristie issued a sketch challenge in her latest newsletter. I'm playing along with that today. I really liked her sketch but it really made my mind work overtime. LOL! which is good as sometimes we need a little challenge, right?


I originally was going to color the butterflies but when I laid them out to get the placement figured out I really liked the whole black and white theme so I decided to leave them uncolored. 


I have to say, for a card that challenged me and I wasn't sure about, I really do like how it came out. Yup, challenges are good!


Have a super day!

Supplies~
SU Basic Black Cardstock, SU Butterfly Gala Stamp Set, SU Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, SU Butterfly Duet Punch, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, SU Banners Pick a Punch, SU Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (my most favorite ribbon ever!), SU Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 

No comments: