Sunday, November 21, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Challenge-Gingerbread

 It's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Challenge! This week the theme is Gingerbread!


I have the new Yummy Christmas on order so I couldn't use it but I do have the Christmas Candy Stencil that has some gingerbread on it and I was tickled to see that the Krafty Elves Stamp Set had a little gingerbread ready to be baked! So fun!! I paired them with the sentiment from the Christmas is Love Stamp Set.


I think this turned out so fun! I even found chipboard from a previous add-on bundle that had a little rolling pin! I covered it in ink and then stickles! Such a fun embellishment!!



Have a super krafty day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Elves Stamp Set, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Christmas Candy Stencil, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Christmas Is Love Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, SU Crumb Cake Cardstock, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours: Festive Fuchsia, Tranquil Teal, SU Island Indigo Cardstock, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, Nestabilities, TLC Designs Land and Sea Dies, Kraftin' Kimmie Chipboard (from the February 2021 Add-On Bundle), Star Dust Stickles, Kraftin' Kimmie Lovey Dots

No comments: