Sunday, December 5, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Challenge-Pink


It's time for another Christmas Challenge at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Facebook Group! This week the theme is Pink!! Yay! My favorite color!!


I thought it would be fun to use the newly released Yummy Christmas for my card today. How sweet is that gingerbread decorating her tree!


I also used my ScanNCut to cut out this sweet image and was super pleased that it did such a great job even when I forgot to set a border around the image. I am really enjoying that machine!!


Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll come join us and play along!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Yummy Christmas Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, ScanNCut, SU Whimsy and Wonder 12x12 Designer Series Paper, SU Polished Pink Cardstock, MFT Blueprints 1, SU Star-Crossed Embossing Folder, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Pink Pizzazz Ink, SU Banners Pick a Punch, 

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

I love it Danni! So nice that you are really enjoying your new machine!