Thursday, December 9, 2021

Pure Innocence Girl Scout Cards

Next week I am going to be giving a little talk to a group of girl scouts about cardmaking and we will make a few cards.

To begin my presentation I am going to give each girl a card so they can see how it feels to receive a card. 


Years ago I bought several girl scout stamps for when my daughter was in girl scouts so I decided to use the MFT Pure Innocence Girl Scout stamp. This stamp is retired. 



I was SO thankful for my ScanNCut for these cards as it made it so easy to stamp and cut out the 14 girls! I seriously just love that machine!!

I kept the cards simple since I was making so many but I still think they turned out so cute! I can't wait to give them to the girls!!

Have a super wonderful day!!

Supplies~
Pure Innocence Girl Scout Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, ScanNCut, SU Wild Wasabi Cardstock, The Paper Studio 12x12 WJB Collection Paper Stack, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, MFT Blueprints 1, SU Early Espresso Ink, Catherine Pooler Cardstock,

1 comment:

VickiD said...

Adorable card! I’m having a terrible time getting my Scanncut to cut out my stamps!