Friday, May 20, 2022

TE Key Ingredients Kit November 2010- 3 Cards

Today I'm doing a little collab with my friend Kristie to work on using up or at least use one of our old Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kits. We both got them and we both still have them and as you can tell from the title of this post, they are old!! The one that I'm working with today is from November 2010! Yes, you read that right, 2010!!

Since this had a cooking/baking theme I paired the kit with several cooking/baking theme stamp sets from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

I made a video to go with these cards, check it out HERE!!

My first card uses the fun Happiness is Homemade stamp set. I'd love some freshly baked cookies!




I used the Made with Love stamp set for my second card. She's so cute!!



My last card uses the Let Them Eat Cupcakes stamp set! So fun!!



I barely made a dent in this kit and I could've kept going but I had other projects to create. I will be coming back to this kit soon to hopefully use it up!! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop over to see what Kristie made!!

Supplies~
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit November 2010, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Happiness Is Homemade Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, SU Layering Squares Framelits, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours: Lucky Limeade, Luscious Lemon, Crisp Crimson Ink, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Dots, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Made With Love Stamp Set, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Let Them Eat Cupcakes Stamp Set, Scan N Cut, Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Zig Zag Dies, 

No comments: