Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Taylored Expressions December 201 Key Ingredients Kit- Holiday Cards

Today I'm back with another Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit! My friend Kristie and I are trying to use the kits we have in our stash.


This time I chose the December 2010 kit for a little Christmas in July! I thought it would be fun to create a SheetLoad of Cards so I decided on the August 2020 SheetLoad of Cards. You can find the debut video on Call Me Crafty Al's channel HERE! See my original set of cards using this SheetLoad HERE and HERE!

You can see my previous Sheetload of Cards~ HERE!


After I finished the SheetLoad of Cards I realized how close I was to using up this kit so I did just that, finished it up!! Yay!!


You can check out my video sharing these creations HERE! and swing by and see what Kristie created too!!

Supplies~
Taylored Expressions December 2010 Key Ingredients Kit, SU Cardstock, Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Cheer Stamp Set, SU Ink, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder, 

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

I found this kit when I was looking for a Christmas one lol. Great job using up the rest of the kit! Using the Sheetload was a fab idea, lots of cards ready to go in December :)