Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A Rainbow of Sheep

Last night I colored up the sheep from the Kraftin' Kimmie Wooly Wonderland stamp set live in the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Group. I joked around that I should make a rainbow of sheep but as I thought about it, it sounded fun so I did it!

The stamp set is on sale right now too!! Run on over and grab it up!!

You can see me color these rainbow sheep up HERE!!


I didn't know how it would turn out but I have to say that I LOVE it!! So super fun and they are just so cute in all their colors!!



Have a super krafty day and I'll be back soon with one more sheep card! 

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wooly Wonderland Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Neenah Cardstock, SU Basic Black Cardstock, LDRS Floral Scallop Slimline Die, Kraftin' Kimmie Unicorns and Rainbows Stamp Set (retired), SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, 

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

What a great idea to do each sheep in a different colour! LOVE that idea!