Thursday, August 18, 2022

Shop My Stash- BBQ/Grilling- SSS August 2020 Kit

In case you missed the past few days: I decided to try something new! It's a series of sorts called "Shop My Stash". The concept isn't new but one I haven't really done much of. Sometimes it will be a theme, sometimes a company, sometimes a product, etc. Basically, whatever I'm inspired to work with for a few days. 

I'm starting off by Shopping My Stash for the theme of BBQ/Grilling. I decided that when I've done all the cards I'm going to do with that particular theme, company, product, etc. I will do a video showcasing them all so be sure you're subscribed to my YouTube Channel

For today's cards I am using a Simon Says Stamp Kit from August 2020. It has a cute SSS Summer Time BBQ stamp set, SSS Hello Sunshine stamp set, cardstock and Doodlebug papers and stickers. 

I used some of the cards that were showcased with the kit for inspiration. This first card was inspired by a card from Cindy Norberg. I haven't really used stickers much on cards but I do think this turned out adorable! I can't get over the cuteness with those ants!!


I had so much fun with the first card using stickers that I made one more! 


Tomorrow I will have the video up for my first Shop My Stash! Be sure to come on over to my YouTube Channel to see it! This was fun and I can't wait to do more "Shopping My Stash"!

Have a great day!!

Supplies~
SSS August 2020 Picnic Parade Kit, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Night of Navy Cardstock and Ink, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, SU Granny Apple Green Cardstock, 

No comments: