Thursday, October 6, 2022

Hope Your Holiday Is Merry and Bright

Each Sunday Kraftin' Kimmie has a Christmas Challenge in their Facebook Group. I played along pretty faithfully for a while and then stopped. I'm going to do my best to start playing along again to use some of the cute holiday stamps in my stash!


Last Sunday the challenge was Sparkle and Shine. I thought the fun Treat Yours-ELF set would fit the theme if I made the ornament shine and the background shimmer! Such a cute set.


I have a coloring video HERE, if you'd like to see the coloring process.



Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Treat Yours-ELF Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, Copics, Memory Box Tinsel 6x6 Paper Pad, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Crisp Crimson Ink, Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Oval Dies, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, Glossy Accents, SU Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, SU Metallic Pearls, 

No comments: