Sunday, October 9, 2022

Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Challenge- Shaped Cards



It's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Challenge! This week it's all about Shaped Cards!


I used the super adorable Yummy Christmas stamp set for my card today. Those sweet gingerbread men/women make me smile!


I have a coloring video HERE of this stamp.


Such a fun little card!

Have a happy, krafty day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Yummy Christmas Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, Copics, TLC Designs Daisy Frame Die, SU Warmth and Cheer 6x6 Designer Series Paper, SU Crumb Cake Cardstock, Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Crisp Crimson Ink, Kraftin' Kimmie Dots

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

How cute is this sweet shaped card! Thank-you for reminding me to use those wonderful shaped dies I have!!!