Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Loaded envelopes are so fun!!

I am having THE BEST time creating these loaded envelopes! I found a tutorial for creating a different type envelope/pouch and now I just wanna make allll the loaded envelopes.







I decided that these are going to be my prizes at my group, There's a Stamp For That. How fun would it be to win one of these!!

I have a video up today showing all the details and a quick tutorial of my own. You can watch it HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Supplies~
Retired SU Designer Series Paper, Brads, SU Peekaboo Peach Cardstock, SU Tempting Turquoise Ink, SU Genuine Gems Stamp Set, Gina Marie Big and Little Chain Rectangle Dies, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Botanicals for You Stamp Set, SU Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and Ink, Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies, SU Basic Pearl Jewels, SU Swallowtail Stamp Set, Stamp Anniething Hello Die, Assorted Butterfly Punches,

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What wonderful creations Danni. A gorgeous idea for crafty pressies! Thanks for stopping by my blog hun, it's so lovely to have a crafty buddy who still enjoys blogging too! Hugs, Wends xoxo