Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Fairy February 2023

I wanted to have a card ready to go with this post but I had a moment of indecision about what fairy to start with so I decided to just make a post announcing Fairy February instead! hehe!

For the month of February I am going to be doing a Fairy February! Sort of like MerMay but with fairies and in February! I may not end up with many cards but I have intentions on doing lots. This is sort of my Shop My Stash for the month.

You can see my previous fairy cards HERE!

I really do adore fairies and have quite a collection of fairy stamps after the years of my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge. I think it will be fun to color them up!! 

If you feel like joining me in Fairy February, come on over to my group, There's a Stamp For That as I'll have a special album for the fairy cards!!

Have a happy day!! 

No comments: