Sunday, February 5, 2023

Puppy Power Birthday Card

I needed a special birthday card for a friend who has two adorable pups so I thought the Kraftin' Kimmie Puppy Power stamp set would be perfect!

Those pups are just beyond adorable! 

I used a Mojo Monday Sketch, #534.


I have to say that I am so thankful for people who create sketches! It helps when you know you want to create but just can't quite think of a layout!!





Have a super day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Puppy Power Stamp Set, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, SU 6x6 Designer Series Paper, SU Cardstock, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, VersaMark Ink, White Detail Embossing Powder, Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black & Pink Pizzazz Ink, Kraftin' Kimmie Dots,

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Super cute! Love what you did with the sketch.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant stamp Danni and love the colours which are amazing x