Friday, June 30, 2023

Always Be Yourself, Unless You Can Be a Mermaid

Today I have a mermaid card for you! I decided to throw caution in the wind and do away with my "theme days" and just create what I feel like, when I feel like it! We'll see how I do with that! hehe!

I am so excited that this stamp set, "You are Mer-mazing" is back in stock at the Kraftin' Kimmie shop!! I love this mermaid and her little friends so much!!

I started the card by stamping the mermaid and her friends and then I made masks for them so I could ink blend over them with Kraftin' Kimmie Ocean Opulence and Mermaid Melody inks. Before I took off the masks I sprayed the entire piece with some Frost Shimmer Spray and then I tried my hand at splattering some dark green paint. Not too shabby for not having done it much before!

I colored my images next with copics and then finished the card by stamping the sentiment inside along with the pretty mermaid! A few clear enamel dots brings it all together!!



The camera doesn't capture the shimmer but in real life it is simply gorgeous!!

I have a video up sharing this card! You can see it HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie You are Mer-mazing Stamp Set, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Catherine Pooler Cardstock, Art Anthology Dimensional Gel Paint Evergreen, Imagine Frost Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray, Kraftin' Kimmie Ocean Opulence and Mermaid Melody Inks, SU Cardstock, Clear Enamel Dots, Glossy Accents,

No comments: