Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Kraftin' Kimmie Inspirational Wednesday- Butterfly Dreams

Hello Krafty Friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY, the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone! This week I am featuring the fabulous Butterfly Dreams stamp set, which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!

I had fun doing some ink smooshing with Enchanting Emerald, Gorgeous Grape and Incredible Indigo for my background and then I heat embossed the sentiment, butterflies and edges with gold embossing powder. I love the dreamy feel this card has!!




Make sure you head to the shop and add it to your cart while it's 40% off!!

Supplies~
Kraftin' Kimmie Butterfly Dreams Stamp Set, Bristol Smooth Cardstock, Kraftin' Kimmie Enchanting Emerald, Gorgeous Grape and Incredible Indigo Ink, VersaMark Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, SU Cardstock, 

No comments: