Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Kraftin' Kimmie Holiday Tags

This past weekend Kraftin' Kimmie held a "Christmas In July" event in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends Group

I taught a class on Sunday where we created two tags. I kept them very simple so anyone could do them without many special dies or tools. You could always add things to them if you want--stickles, foil, enamel dots, chipboard, etc!

Here's the original tags I created to share when I taught the class~

Holiday Tags by Danni Bindel-Crafty Products by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


Here's the tags I created during the live. I like the coloring better on Lexi with the wreath-the red shows the wreath better but both versions are cute!

Holiday Tags by Danni Bindel-Crafty Products by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

You can watch the replay of the live HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!! and smile!

Products Used:

No comments: