Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Kraftin' Kimmie July 2023 IG Hop- Mermaid Kisses

It's time to celebrate the July 2023 Kraftin' Kimmie Release with an Instagram hop! Come on over and be inspired!! Start at @kraftinkimmie!

I couldn't wait to use the new Mermaid Kisses stamp set! LOVE those mermaids so much!

I found an older Kraftin' Kimmie sketch for my layout.


I haven't made a square card in such a long time! It was fun! I even used some of the flowers I have hoarded! I think this turned out so pretty!

Mermaid Kisses Card by Danni Bindel-Stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Mermaid Kisses Card by Danni Bindel-Stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

I hope you'll come hop with us on IG and don't forget to head to the shop and pick up your new favorites!!

Have a super day!

Supplies~
Catherine Pooler Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
SU Cardstock
Basic Grey PB&J 6x6 Paper Pad
Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Ovals
Prismacolor Pencils
Paper Flowers
Pearls

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Danni, I just love this card! I love the image and I love the green/blue colour combo!!!!!!!