Friday, September 19, 2008

Just Dream

I made this card for the other spotlighted diva in a yahoo group. She loves the color red and likes things a bit more retro, and although this isn't retro, it's sort of funky so I hope she likes it.
The paper is Basic Grey's Eupohira. I just love that line of paper. The stamp is from TAC's Just Dream set. I have the full sized set and the Limited Edition smaller size....just love them both.
I colored her with prismacolors, odorless mineral spirits and copics. I also add stardust pen to her necklace and the thingy in her hair. Added crystal stickles to her wings.
To finish the card I cut some photo corners out with my sizzlit die. I really liked this card...hard to send it away. LOL! At least I know it went to someone who will really appreciate it.

8 comments:

Chris said...

My hubby just retired from the Army! This has got to be my favorite set in the catalog this year and you did a super job on it. So glad I popped in and visited your blog...saved it to my favorites! :D

Maria said...

Wow, such a pretty card, Danni! I really love the dp that you used and that image is fabulous!! Wonderful job coloring the image!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Love all the little girlie details, Danni.

Kimberly said...

Awww this is adorable!!! Love the paper and her sparkly wings!

Lynn Put said...

This angel card is beautiful! I love the way you colored her and the designer paper is a perfect match!

Michelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! It's so beautiful. I so want to CASE it!

Tammi said...

She's beautiful, wonderful coloring and I like the bits of sparkle.

Elena said...

Adorable card! Your coloring is amazing!