Saturday, May 23, 2020

Tropical Piper

Today I have another portrait card from Some Odd Girl. This is Tropical Piper. I loved coloring her up, especially her hair that was so fun!!


Previous cards that I've made with these portrait type stamps are: RibbonsFlower Kaylee and Blooming. I still have several more to do and can't wait!!

Have a fabulous day!!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Tropical Piper,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Granny Apple Green,
Designer Paper~ SU Tropical Escape, 
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, TGF Hello & Smile die set, nestabilities, MFT Blueprints 6, rhinestones,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

She is fabulously coloured Danni! Certainly a cheer up card for us all!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

This card makes me 'smile'. :) Love the coloring and the background papers go perfectly with her.