Saturday, April 18, 2020

Ribbons

I'm up on the Some Odd Girl blog today! I decided to color up Ribbons, isn't she just so beautiful? I just loved coloring her up!! I am really loving these type of images lately! A few of the others I've done recently are Flower Kaylee and Blooming. I hope to color up Tropical Piper, Star Lily and Demure soon!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~ Ribbons,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Blushing Bride,
Designer Paper~ SU Garden Impressions designer series paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, SU Stampin' Blends, MFT Stitched Ovals STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX, Stamp Anniething Hello die, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni …..she looks like you!!
I just love the way you matched up your paper with the colours you used on her! Her little nose you did perfectly!