Monday, April 20, 2020

Crinkled Chalk Technique with Distress Oxide Inks

I did it!! I made my first video tutorial! It's not fancy but I did it!

I revisited a favorite technique of mine, Crinkled Chalk. When I first learned about this technique many, many years ago it was done with chalk inks, so I think that's where it got it's name. I adapted it to using Distress Oxide Inks.



Here's the cards I created with this technique for my tutorial and the 2 backgrounds that I didn't use yet.







Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll watch my first tutorial video!! Have a great day!
Stamps~ SU You're Delightful,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive, Distress Oxide~ Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron,
Cardstock~ misc. white, SU Black Olive
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Thanks die~company unknown, rhinestones,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni...your video was awesome! I would be so nervous but you did it! I really like your technique. It is so nice to actually see it visually!