Not much to really show about glitter but a Sparkly Thursday couldn't be complete without it.
Here's just a few things I thought of to share about wonderful glitter:
- it comes in so many colors
- lots of different sizes, there are super tiny crystal glitter all the way to big chunky glitter so it depends on the look you want
- before you apply your glue, rub either an anti-static cloth over your paper or a dryer sheet to remove the static electricity so the glitter doesn't stray far.
- use a glitter clean up cloth for easier clean up
- one lesson I learned the hard way---don't have any fans on..LOL!
- use a quickie glue pen to get small areas and to use different colors in small areas
- there are lots of options of glitter for snow....makes a gorgeous effect
I don't have a card right this second to share with you, got carried away looking at blogs and cutting new rubber. I'll have a new creation soon!
Have a sparkly day!