Here's my creation~
- card size: 5 x 5
- stamps: WS Sassy Suzi,
- paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer, SU cardstock,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, Martha Stewart punch, SU marker,Basic Grey Indian Summer buttons, white scrappers floss (colored with a copic to match), stickles,
- I stamped my image onto my cardstock with memento ink and colored with copics. I also just found out I've been coloring these eyes wrong!! The "anime" eyes are a bit different. A friend shared this awesome tutorial with me~ click here Although these aren't quite as detailed, you still leave the white area.
- stamped another image onto designer paper to paper piece her coat
- picked papers and embellishments
- finished the card by adding some fun stickles to her hair and doodling around the edge of the image with a template I finally remembered to use!