Sunday, December 27, 2009

Willow

I have been enjoying the kids winter break. We haven't done much but it's been so nice to just stay at home and relax. I've scrapped some--6 pages yesterday, worked on some upcoming fun DT stuff and just enjoyed being home.
I have taken several days off from commenting on blogs too but I'll get back into that groove soon as I truly do enjoy that. 
My card for today uses a stamp I just recently got but have admired for the longest time. It's Willow from Faerie Song Art that I got at Susana's store.



supplies:
  • card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
  • stamps: Willow,
  • paper: Basic Grey Euphoria,
  • ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
  • others: copics, stardust pen, Inspiration Paint, SU ticket corner punch, EK Success punch, flower, some Mrs. Grossman's crystal accents I found in my stash, glue dots,
What I did:
  • stamped Willow in memento ink and colored with copics
  • I added some touches of stardust pen to her hair
  • I did her wings with Lavender Creative Inspiration Paint
  • I played around with different colors for my papers and embellishments, I think they turned out fun. I used a sketch by Mercy, MTSC49 .

14 comments:

Barb said...

She is simply stunning, Danni! LOVE all of the glittery purple everywhere :)

Lorie said...

My goodness...that is lovely!

stampinfrog said...

Danni this card is so beautiful! Love the colors you have used!BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hugs,Connie

1LuvnMama said...

she's a stunner danni! :) so sexy in the purple outfit and those sparkly wings! luv the choice of colors!

Linda L said...

She is beautiful! I love the colors and what a wonderful image. Your cards always look great. I have had to take off almost all of December from commenting. I have the week off so now maybe I will be able to catch up with everyone. I love your Christmas tree pictures. Enjoy your relaxing time.

Ann Kranitz said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Kris said...

That is a beautiful fairy!!! Wow! sassy with class... LOVE it! and the finished card is gorgeous!! =D hugs, Kris

Christine said...

I love this stamp as well. You've colored her beautifully!

Blessings,
Christine

Michelle said...

oh she's beautiful! Totally diggin' the purple!

I looked at your blog the last few days but had trouble leaving comments - I was at my parents and her computer kept doing funky stuff. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I was looking and to let you know your work has been fabulous - isn't it always though :o)

Tina said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is stunning!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is beautiful Danni!

Maria Matter said...

oh Danni, this is beautiful!!!!

inkypuddles said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh I love this stamp...and love what you've done with it!

Anne said...

Wow Danni she is beautiful, love those flowers twined sround her, they must have been tricky to colour!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails