There are some super fun ones today! Cute Cooking Canisters, Little Cooking Utensils, Lovely Little Apron, I Heart You Badge and Oval Cherry Frame.
You can find them all HERE! Be sure to look around the store too...lots of wonderful stamps--both digital and rubber!!
For my first creation, I used the new Oval Cherry Frame with the cute Cherry Mouse to make a cute card. I'm not very computer savvy, yet, so I printed each image separately and then combined them. I know you can combine them on the computer before you print it out, but I haven't got that far yet! LOL!
- card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
- stamps: digi- Oval Cherry Frame, digi Cherry Mouse,
- paper: SU cardstock,
- others: copics, Scor-pal, CM cutting system, buttons, stickles, scrappers floss,
I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch for this week, Sketch Challenge # 87.
- card size: 5x5
- stamps: digi- I Heart You Badge,
- paper: Basic Grey Oliva, SU cardstock,
- others: copics CM cutting system, black dew drops-on sale!, stardust pen, stickles,