Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Wild Flower Patch Challenge #29

I always want to play along with The Wild Flower Patch Challenge but rarely get to....this week I decided I was going to make time to do it!

The challenge this week is to use polka dots! How easy peasy is that!  


I looked through my digi images that I had printed already and found Crisanta Butterfly Fairy all ready to be colored up!




supplies:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had to share that Susana got in some FAB new goodies~~

9 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable!!!

Jacqueline said...

Soooo beautiful!! So glad you were able to play along with us at The Wild Flower patch!! Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY.

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love all the shine. Thanks for sharing :)

Crystal said...

AWW Danni this is SWEET!!!! LOVE this girl..adorable!

Tasha said...

What a beautiful card. I love the image - you coloured her beautifully
love tasha xx

Cyndi said...

very pretty card!

Denise Marzec said...

SWEEET!

Tina said...

Wowsers, so cute!