Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fav Blog Posts for 3/22/2014

Hope that this finds everyone doing fabulous on this Saturday!! I'm working on a few projects today but they are for later in the week so thought I'd pop on with some fun blog posts I found recently!!

Did you all see the latest release from Kraftin' Kimmie?? With my Belle so into horses lately and the whole farm thing, I simply fell in love with the new Down on the Farm 2 set! take a peek at all these awesome cards~ HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!!!

Have you seen the new images from A Random Fan? super duper cute like THIS card! and THIS one!

How about a darling little mini treat bag tutorial by my friend Jean? so awesome!! Check it out HERE!

Enjoy your day and share your smile! I am doing Cinderella chores, going out to lunch with a few co-workers and creating my heart out while watching Frozen! Have you seen it? I simply love it!!

Thanks for stopping by~I really appreciate it!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

The treat bag is so cute!