Thursday, March 20, 2014

Swings n' Slides Spring Morning

Today we have some inspiration for you at Little Miss Muffet! Be sure to visit the blog to see all the other designers FAB creations!!

For my card today I used one of the new releases from this month, Swings n' Slides Spring Morning. I can just feel the spring weather in this digi!!




Hope you have a FABULOUS day and hopefully you're starting to see signs of spring in your neck of the woods!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet~digi~Swings n' Slides Spring Morning, SU Perfect Pennants
Ink~ SU Real Red
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, Copic Xpress It
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye~Lime Twist~Fly A Kite
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Banners Framelits, 

11 comments:

Jo said...

FAB colours and a great card, lovely work.
Jo xx

CarlaKH said...

so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors!!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is a Fabulous 1st day of Spring card!!!
hugs, Heidi

Denice said...

Spring?! What is that?!!

Such a cute card...the image sorta/kinda reminds me of your son!

Migdalia said...

Super Cool!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I like the colours on this one too. His hair is fab and I do like the layout x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring Danni and I love the image..he is adorable.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful bright card. I love your coloring. Beautiful...

Kristie said...

Love the fun colors and the banner! Naturally the coloring is awesome :-)