Friday, January 1, 2016

January Farm Fresh Challenge


It's time for the Farm Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm! To start the year off nice and easy this month the challenge is Anything Goes! So grab your Greeting Farm stamps and join in the fun!!

I'm still smitten with the new Hatters Kit so I inked up another one of these cuties, Carisa this time.



For my layout I used a sketch from a blog that is no longer running challenges, The Sweet Stop Challenge. I always loved their sketches so I saved them all to Pinterest the other day and hope to use them often! I used their first one, SSS01.



Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by! Hope to see your entry in the Farm Fresh Challenge for January!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm- Hatters Kit,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Cryogen Iridscent, SU Hello Honey
Designer Paper~ Cosmo Cricket- Pixie-Licious 
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, SU border punch, SU Subtle Candy Dots,

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable. Love the paper you paired up with her.

Denice said...

This is adorable Danni...lovin' her hair and the purple! Congrats on your DT at TGF, can't wait to see all the fabulous projects you have planned for us!

Thanks for the awesome Christmas card! What a nice surprise to see it in the mail when we got back from vacation...it sure made me smile! Happy 2016 to you and yours, it looks like you're in for a banner year!